安房守日(真田豪语录)

发新话题
打印

珍珠港主题曲there you’ll be

珍珠港主题曲there you’ll be

[RM=320,240]http://www.haahoo.com/image20010518/75438596638638080/35109.wmv[/RM] When I think back on these times, and the dreams we left behind   I’ll be glad cause I was blessed to get, to have you in my life   When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face   You’re right there for me   In my dreams I’ll always see you soar above the skies   In my heart there’ll always be a place for you, for all my life   I’ll keep a part of you with me,   And everywhere I am there you’ll be   And everywhere I am there you’ll be   Well, you showed me how it feels, to feel the sky within my reach   And I always will remember all, the strength you gave to me   Your love made me make it through, oh, I owe so much to you   You were right there for me   In my dreams I’ll always see you soar above the skies   In my heart there’ll always be a place for you, for all my life   I’ll keep a part of you with me,   And everywhere I am there you’ll be   Cause I always saw in you my life, my strength   And I wanna thank you now for all the ways, you were right there for me   You were right there for me, oh, yeah   In my dreams I’ll always see you soar above the skies   In my heart there’ll always be a place for you, for all my life   I’ll keep a part of you with me,   And everywhere I am there you’ll be   And everywhere I am there you’ll be   There you’ll be
鹿盔赤甲,皂棋绣金六文钱 纵横驰骋,大地血染无常花

发新话题