安房守日(真田豪语录)

发新话题
打印

[转]第一次到北京

First time attends class, I was frightened. Chinese teachers know all, the African Government's city and explodes originally secret, but also has Kawabata Yasunari and Toshimichi Ookubo, Chinese teacher said that oneself family's matter said equally. Noriko Sakai's woman's matter will also say that the stock money's matter will also say. Japan does not hear such teacher. Mr./Mrs. Shen and Mr./Mrs. Wang speaks pleasantly to hear, sings pleasantly to hear, also the Japanese song is pleasant to hear. Mr./Mrs. Kong sings the Peking opera, probably Japan's warrior. The most frightened matter, Mr./Mrs. Kong first time said that we 23 person of schoolmates name right completely, he looked in the morning looks up our photography register of names, looked in the afternoon the human said that he is the space person. Mr./Mrs. Kong said that my name is “in the pond duck”, I am not happy, I could not install Bai Bing the roast duck. But Mr./Mrs. Kong has written the Tang poem words to me, “the spring river hot-water heat duck prophet”, he said that my meaning is the intelligent name, the study others is first good. This poem I am being happy, but has gotten down the saliva.
What do we need  where do we go When we get where we don‘t know

发新话题