安房守日(真田豪语录)

发新话题
打印

To Be In Love

To Be In Love

不错的老歌~~~某动漫的主题曲~~~ 俺的心....~~~[em12] http://box.zhangmen.baidu.com/m?gate=1&ct=134217728&tn=baidumt,坠入爱河%20To%20Be%20In%20Love&word=mp3,http://www.newstrength.net/other/RT20_CD/CD2_128mp3/YWWSiKSVeZ2Qe6GTgaWtnTE$.mp3,,[To+Be+in+Love]&si=;;;;0;;0&lm=16777216
另:现在时兴对比  放到三国  偶最起码也素简雍那样的人物啊
吉泽满塞................................................................................................................................................................................................
统7   智8   政3      初始兵力:5083     持续动员中   收入:24723   技能:突击

re:作曲: Ulpio Minucci &...

作曲: Ulpio Minucci & Arlon Ober 片中 Minmei 演唱 实际演唱: Reba West Sometimes I dream with open eyes - I dream of falling in love. To be in love, Must be the sweetest feeling that a girl can feel. To be in love. To live a dream With somebody you care about like no one else A special man, A dearest man, Who needs to share his life with you alone. Who'll hold you close and feel things, That only love brings To know that he is all your own... To be my love, My love must be much more than any other man To be my love. To share my dream, My hero, he must take me where no other can Where we will find A brand new world - A world of things we've never seen before; Where silver suns have golden moons, Each year has thirteen Junes. That's what must be for me, To be in love. [em12]
吉泽满塞................................................................................................................................................................................................

re:火影音乐全集到处都有下的~~~回去对一下...

火影音乐全集到处都有下的~~~回去对一下不就ok了~~~~

re:火影的音乐还不错~~但若是剧情~~比偶放...

火影的音乐还不错~~但若是剧情~~比偶放出的这个有些差距~~~[em12]

re:这就不用copy一遍了吧~~竟然...

这就不用copy一遍了吧~~ 竟然在我的帖子里跑题~~~[em32]

发新话题