安房守日(真田豪语录)

发新话题
打印

season in the sun

season in the sun

[RM=320,240]http://music.51expo.com/Music%20Net/MUSIC2/Season_in_the_sun.rm[/RM] Goodbye to you my trusted friend We've known each other since we were nine or ten Together we've climned hills and trees Learned of love and ABC's Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees Goodbye my friend it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that spring is in the air Pretty girls are everywhere Think of me and I'll be there We had joy, we had fun we had seasons in the sun But the hills that we climbed Were just seasons out of time Wish you enjoy this music-fireinice Goodbye Papa please pray for me I was the black sheep of the family You tried to teach me right from wrong Too much wine and too much song Wonder how I got along Goodbye Papa it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Little children everywhere When you see them, I'll be there We had joy, we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the wine and the song Like the seasons have all gone We had joy, we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the wine and the song Like the seasons have all gone Thank you for enjoying Fireinice Group's music lrc! Goodbye Michelle my little one You gave me love and helped me find the sun And every time that I was down You would always come around And get my feet back on the ground Goodybye Michelle it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air With the flowers everywhere I wish that we could both be there 真是怀念啊·······················
碧云天,黄叶地,西风紧,北燕南飞,晓来谁染霜林醉,总是离人泪。

re:好听~月月,我越来越喜欢你啦~抱~

好听~月月,我越来越喜欢你啦~抱~
鹿盔赤甲,皂棋绣金六文钱 纵横驰骋,大地血染无常花

re:噢……這是多久以前的了我以前的英語老...

噢……這是多久以前的了 我以前的英語老師還教過我們唱介個
茂陵刘郎秋风客

re:这是首很经典的民谣,毕业时的经典歌曲,w...

这是首很经典的民谣,毕业时的经典歌曲,westlife的几个小伙子唱的不错······ 踏月JJ喜欢就好,同好同好·····
碧云天,黄叶地,西风紧,北燕南飞,晓来谁染霜林醉,总是离人泪。

发新话题