安房守日(真田豪语录)

24 12
发新话题
打印

无谓的恐惧

无谓的恐惧

自从看了春晚小沈阳的那个小品后,就开始时不时地有这种无名的恐惧,怕自己会一觉睡过去再也醒不来。有的时候甚至会让我几个小时地睡不着觉。我知道这种恐惧是无谓的,但而且这种负面心里肯定对我的身心不利,怎么样都排解不了。我该咋办呀。
无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~

统3   智8   政10 兵力:4655 收入 30809贯 技能:煽动

先弄清楚为什么害怕一觉睡过去再也醒不来
其实负面影响我也有啊,之前追银英的时候,因为战争场面留下了心理阴影,看到内脏尤其是肠子就恶心,想想也没什么,不看不吃就行了
且看我绾青丝 被绮罗 掌中舞 绕梁歌 广袖婆娑
倾身 献金卮 鼓锦瑟 楚腰裹 精描画螺黛秦蛾

虽然比较恶毒,不过治疗无名恐惧最好的办法是以毒攻毒,楼主不妨把小沈阳那节目反复看个三五百遍~~~
色即是空,空即是色。

如果做不到,就做一个低调、蛋定、靠谱、牛逼的人吧。

以前我也有这样害怕过 其实是怕醒不来会迟到
刚子对生命和现世 都有这强烈的留恋感 所以加上那句意思醒不来的话 使得刚子自我扰乱 惧怕醒不来的世界 那样不可以和人讲话 或者不可以和心上人相聚 不能和人打招呼 甚至没有人能看到你自己
刚子你才多大 这有什么可以惧怕的 况且你也没有任何病例可以造成睡下后醒不来 还有你维萨要醒不来 你干嘛要醒不来 你为何要醒不来?没有理由的事情诶!
惧怕着莫须有的物体,这是软弱的表现吗?还是暂时性脆弱?
其实有时候我睡觉会故意多睡点 当然这样导致醒来眼皮很肿拉 但是我梦见十分有趣的梦 我就会这样做
你不会的啦 说的那个点 对现世充满依恋的 魔鬼蛊惑不了这种灵魂 你最多生灵跑到妹子洗澡的浴室

纲子看看伊藤润二的《长梦》吧。

哦 这样的经历 我也有过 十分困扰 也睡不着 不过呢 最后实在是太困了 就不自觉睡着了 等于入睡慢一点而已 为不影响做事 就提前一点上床
而且睡前不要刺激心情 可尝试吃一点生当归粉
还有 晚餐要少吃 半饱、七分饱就行 不要只顾吃痛快了
卧室要保证安静和黑暗
把辐射性大的物件搬离身边远一点

其实呢 睡眠是人体的一种自我调节 机器有一定的使用寿命 但使用不当则缩短使用寿命 所以 你还是好好睡觉吧
复国ing......

恩,好的,谢谢大家的关心,我努力调试。
无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~无拉米~~~~

"What would you do if you knew that this was the last night of the world?"

"What would I do? You mean seriously?"

"Yes, seriously."

"I don't know. I hadn't thought."

He poured some coffee. In the background the two girls were playing blocks on the parlour rug in the light of the green hurricane lamps. There was an easy, clean aroma of the brewed coffee in the evening air.

"Well, better start thinking about it", he said.

"You don't mean it!"

He nodded.

"A war?"

He shook his head.

"Not the hydrogen or atom bomb?"

"No."

"Or germ warfare?"

"None of those at all", he said, stirring his coffee slowly. "But just, let's say, the closing of a book."

"I don't think I understand."

"No, nor do I, really; it's just a feeling. Sometimes it frightens me, sometimes I'm not frightened at all but at peace." He glanced in at the girls and their yellow hair shining in the lamplight. "I didn't say anything to you. It first happened about four nights ago."

"What?"

"A dream I had. I dreamed that it was all going to be over, and a voice said it was; not any kind of voice I can remember, but a voice anyway, and it said things would stop here on Earth. I didn't think too much about it the next day, but then I went to the office and caught Stan Willis looking out the window in the middle of the afternoon, and I said, A penny for your thoughts, Stan, and he said, I had a dream last night, and before he even told me the dream I knew what it was. I could have told him, but he told me and I listened to him."

"It was the same dream?"

"The same. I told Stan I had dreamed it too. He didn't seem surprised. He relaxed, in fact. Then we started walking through the office, for the hell of it. It wasn't planned. We didn't say, Let's walk around. We just walked on our own, and everywhere we saw people looking at their desks or their hands or out windows. I talked to a few. So did Stan."

"And they all had dreamed?"

"All of them. The same dream, with no difference."

"Do you believe in it?"

"Yes. I've never been more certain."

"And when will it stop? The world, I mean."

"Sometime during the night for us, and then as the night goes on around the world, that'll go too. It'll take twenty-four hours for it all to go."

They sat awhile not touching their coffee. Then they lifted it slowly and drank, looking at each other.

"Do we deserve this?" she said.

"It's not a matter of deserving; it's just that things didn't work out. I notice you didn't even argue about this. Why not?"

"I guess I've a reason", she said.

"The same one everyone at the office had?"

She nodded slowly. "I didn't want to say anything. It happened last night. And the women on the block talked about it, among themselves, today. They dreamed. I thought it was only a coincidence." She picked up the evening paper.

"There's nothing in the paper about it."

They moved through the house and turned out the lights and went into the bedroom and stood in the night cool darkness undressing and pushing back the covers. "The sheets are so clean and nice."

"I'm tired."

"We're all tired."

They got into bed and lay back.

"Just a moment", she said.

He heard her get out of bed and go into the kitchen. A moment later, she returned. "I left the water running in the kitchen sink", she said.

Something about this was so very funny that he had to laugh.

She laughed with him, knowing that it was what she had done that was funny. They stopped laughing at last and lay in their cool night bed, their hands clasped, their heads together.

"Good night", he said, after a moment.
  "Good night", she said.
茂陵刘郎秋风客

綱子的意思很簡單...
怕自己還是處男就死了...
吶....努力化恐懼為力量吧.....
(話說....要是乃無啥大病然後突然在半夜里囧掉.......只能說明...)

嗯嗯..............LU黨發來賀電...

呀....麻呂學壞了吶..

嘿 楼上真是楼主肚里的蛔虫啊
复国ing......

一个好好的人性贴被你们给丹州了。。。。。

话说俺活到现在,唯一的一次失眠(严格意义上说还不算是,因为后来天快亮时还是睡着了)是高考结束后发标准答案前的一晚~~~~感觉最好的办法是让自己每天都比较疲惫的上床,这样基本在三十分钟以内就睡着了(老婆大人有要求除外)~~~
色即是空,空即是色。

我想说,为啥小沈阳那个《不差钱》会让壬纲怕一睡不醒呢……
另外,BS主公吃果果的炫耀!
文园渴甚兼贫甚,只典征裘不典琴。
三项能力:8 6 5  目前兵力:2052   军资金:14931  技能:稳固战线

人最宝贵的是生命。人的生命只有一次。因此,人的一生应该这样度过:当他回首已逝年华时,他不应虚度年华而悔恨,也不应一事无成而羞愧;临终时,他能够坦然地说:“我把整个生命和全部精力,都献给了人间最壮丽的事业——为人类的解放而奋斗。”
-----------------------------
最后一句现在的形势可能要换一下:临终时,他能够坦然地说:“我从来不随便折腾别人。”

从来都是沾枕头就着

年轻人还是多做少想的好啊。如果成天忙忙碌碌就没空焦虑了。
监国那个是短篇小说?
优人登台肖古人,下台还优人,今文人为文又似之。

世界的最後一夜-英文原版....

嗯,《世界的最后一夜》
没找到中文,难道张宗子是首译者么= =
茂陵刘郎秋风客

不错,
真不错。
优人登台肖古人,下台还优人,今文人为文又似之。

地球上所有的成年人都同时做了一个梦,梦里大家都清楚地了解到,不久后的一晚,将是地球的最后一夜了。
   到了那天晚上,这对夫妇把碗筷洗得干干净净,把孩子送上床以后互道晚安。在这个过程中,夫妻俩不停地说话,像是在抓紧机会。俩人上床时特别感觉到,能够睡在干净清爽的床单上,其实就是一种幸福。妻子忽然想到厨房的水龙头没有扭紧,于是急忙奔下楼。再回到床上时,两人不禁相对失笑。丈夫对妻子说:“知道吗?除了你和两个女儿,其实也没有什么好留恋的了。我从来不曾真正喜欢这座城市,也不喜欢我的工作或者任何一件你们三个以外的事情。如果真要说有什么舍不得的,恐怕只有四季的转换,只有热天里一杯冰得透透凉凉的水。还有,我喜欢你熟睡的样子。”俩人最后的对话是:“晚安。”
   其实真正的幸福,就是每天可以有闲暇跟爱人在一起,欣赏、共享、一起相拥入眠……看似琐碎,其实是最幸福的事情。而最难的,恰恰在于如何将最平凡的事,持续地维持下去;将最幸福的事情,永远地珍惜。而要做到这一切,你最需要的就是——我有闲。
   人生最大的成功,莫如家人围绕,健康平安;莫如在绿叶转红的时刻喝杯好茶;莫如在酷暑喝一杯冰得透透凉凉的水;莫如在每一天结束的时候,感激那套干净清爽的床单;莫如可以每天都说“我有闲”。
色即是空,空即是色。

24 12
发新话题