安房守日(真田豪语录)

发新话题
打印

bring me to life

bring me to life

bring me to life - evanescence 主唱Amy Lee,主吉他手和词曲创作人Ben Moody,吉他手John Lecompt,鼓手Rocky Gray How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core Where Ive become so numb Without a soul My spirit´s sleeping somewhere cold Until you find it there and lead it back home -CHORUS- [wake me up] Wake me up inside [I cant wake up] Wake me up inside [Save me] Call my name and save me from the dark [Wake me up] Bid my blood to run [I cant wake up] Before I come undone [Save me] Save me from the nothing Ive become Now that I know what Im without You cant just leave me Breathe into me and {make me real} Bring me To life -CHORUS- [wake me up] Wake me up inside [I cant wake up] Wake me up inside [Save me] Call my name and save me from the dark [Wake me up] Bid my blood to run [I cant wake up] Before I come undone [Save me] Save me from the nothing Ive become {Bring me to life} [Ive been living a lie..Theres nothing inside] {Bring me to life} Frozen inside without your touch Without your love, darling Only you are the life among the dead [All of this time, I cant believe I couldnt see Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me] Ive been sleeping a thousand years it seems Got to open my eyes to everything [Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul] {Dont let me die here}{There must be something more} Bring me to life -CHORUS- [wake me up] Wake me up inside [I cant wake up] Wake me up inside [Save me] Call my name and save me from the dark [Wake me up] Bid my blood to run [I cant wake up] Before I come undone [Save me] Save me from the nothing Ive become Bring me to life [I´ve been living a lie.. Theres nothing inside] Bring me to life I´ve been living a lie There´s nothing inside. Bring me to life [MP=320,240]http://www.hwzmy.com/blog/blogmp3/musichold/bring_me_to_life.wma[/MP] 很好听~~

re:难得难得~~~若若第一次帖歌啊,呵呵~~...

难得难得~~~若若第一次帖歌啊,呵呵~~~~俺英文不好,光听配乐了~~[em04]
色即是空,空即是色。

如果做不到,就做一个低调、蛋定、靠谱、牛逼的人吧。

re:这种风格很好~让人很兴奋的呢~

这种风格很好~让人很兴奋的呢~

re:就算听得懂的歌词我也向来无视。

就算听得懂的歌词我也向来无视。
优人登台肖古人,下台还优人,今文人为文又似之。

发新话题